Over-the-top Blueberry Bread Pudding
Submitted by: lucaswilliamsgrandma | Source: Taste of Home
- Servings: Yield: 12 servings.
- Total Time: * Prep: 15 min. + standing Bake: 50 min.
|4 cups||Heavy Whipping Cream|
|3 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
|2 cups||Fresh or Frozen Blueberries|
|1 pkg||(10 To 12 Ounces)white Chocolate Chips|
|1||Loaf (1 Pound) French Bread, cut into 1" cubes|
|1 pkg||(10 To 12 Ounces) Hershey®’s Premier White Chips|
|1 cup||Heavy Whipping Cream|
1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cream, sugar and vanilla. Stir in blueberries and baking chips. Stir in bread cubes; let stand for 15 minutes or until bread is softened.
2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
3. For sauce, place baking chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over baking chips; whisk until smooth. Serve with bread pudding.