- Servings: 2 dozen
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Total Time: 65 min
|1||Pouch (1 Lb 1.5 Oz) Betty Crocker® Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix|
|¼||Cup Vegetable Oil|
|⅔||Cup Chopped Pecans|
|12||Large Marshmallows, cut in half|
|1||Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips, 6 oz|
|⅓||Cup Whipping Cream|
|1||Teaspoon Butter or Margarine|
|½||Cup Powdered Sugar|
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water, egg and pecans until soft dough forms.
2. On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
3. Bake 7 minutes. Remove from oven; immediately press marshmallow half lightly, cut side down, on top of cookie. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until marshmallows begin to soften. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in 1-quart nonstick saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Add whipping cream, butter and vanilla; blend well. Stir in powdered sugar until smooth.
5. Spread frosting over each cooled cookie, covering marshmallow. Let stand until frosting is set.
Hello fellow Mixers!
This is my original recipe for the "Mix it Up With Betty" Cookie Contest for Betty Crocker. I would love your vote for fan favorite! Thanks so much everyone :)